The Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Shop/Museum is a historic apothecary’s shop in Alexandria, Virginia, US, that has been preserved as a museum. The Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum was a family business founded in 1792 and operated in this location from 1805 until 1933. During its working life, the drug company was owned by generations of a Quaker family. Eventually, a dramatic decline in sales during the Great Depression forced the shop to close its doors. Almost immediately, in 1939, it was reopened as a museum.