Some Factors About Condos Listed For Sale In The City of AlexandriaTalk to us to learn more about 400 Madison St #202 in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
Real Estate Factors About The 22314 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 44 years. 400 Madison St #202 is 46 years old.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $636 . On the other hand, 400 Madison St #202 is $481 per sqft.
- The average number of days on market in the 22314 area is 114 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,599 sqft. Above all, 400 Madison St #202 has a 1,610 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
You might be wondering if we have the licenses necessary to manage rental in The City of Alexandria. Continue reading "Is Our Family-Run Small Real Estate Company Accredited To Take Care Of Rentals In The City Of Alexandria?"
Yes, you can find a 2 bedroom condo for about $700,000 in the Northern Virginia area. But there are only a limited number of premium condos in Alexandria, Virginia. Perhaps one of them is the dream residence for you. If it's not 400 Madison St #304, then it might be one of the properties listed below. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to learn more from your ace on The City of Alexandria real estate. Continue reading "Shopping For A 2 Bedroom Condo For About $700,000"
As a landlord, you could do management services yourself, or you could hire a tireless rental management company like us to handle your rental residence in the counties of Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax and Falls Church. Continue reading "What Does Nesbitt Do To Manage A Rental Condo In The City Of Alexandria, Virginia?"
Facts and data about the current state of the condo real estate market in Northern Virginia as of 11/06/2021Looking at purchasing a condo in 22314? There's a lot to learn about buying a condominium in the area and we can help. Besides, you might be surprised by what is happening in the condo real estate market. See below for more info about the current state of the condominium real estate market, including
- condo inventory data,
- what condos have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condos currently for sale.
What Can I Get In Alexandria For $650,000?What's your prequalified spending limit? Can you afford $675,000? Or is your price range closer to $625,000? This real estate is available for $645,000. Nesbitt Realty tells us that 2181 Jamieson Ave #407, Alexandria VA is an interesting opportunity at $645,000. Continue reading "2181 Jamieson Ave #407, Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market"
Alexandria Area Real Estate Basics
1,300 Sqft Condo For $725,000 in AlexandriaStuart Nesbitt tells us that 400 Madison St #603, Alexandria VA is a surprising mid-sized opportunity at $725,000. In contrast, compare this to the average square feet (1,467) of properties in the Alexandria area to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "400 Madison St #603, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
How Much Is A $700,000 1-bedroom transitional-style Condo In 22314 in Alexandria?If you’re seeking places to buy in Alexandria, Virginia we’ve collected some basic datas for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a home like 400 Madison St #2006.
The Alexandria Area Elements
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 59 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,465 sqft. However, 400 Madison St #2006 has 996 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $412 . But, 400 Madison St #2006 is $703 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 400 Madison St #2006 is 46 years old.