Nesbitt Realty & Management prepares written leases for landlords with rental homes in Alexandria as a part of our property management in 22303 in Fairfax County service. Writing the lease is one of the most necessary responsibilities of any hard-working rental manager in 22303. Continue reading "How Long Is The Term Of The Lease Nesbitt Realty Uses For A Penthouse For Lease Like 2451 Midtown Ave #101 In Midtown Alexandria Station?"
Learn More About Residences On The Market In The Alexandria Area5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1619 is located in the Alexandria area of Northern Virginia. Here are a few specifics for home buyers who are looking at this area to really consider.
The City of Alexandria Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 113 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,420 sqft. But, 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1619 has 849 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $262 . Still, 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1619 is $224 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. In contrast, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1619 is 55 years old.
How Much Do 1,005 Sqft Listings Cost At Montebello in 22303 in Alexandria?5902 Mount Eagle #1612 is a wonderful penthouse, Still, it's not for every buyer. There are so many questions to ask yourself.
There are a lot of things to think about. For instance:What style of residence do you prefer? If you like other penthouses, you'll love the community around 5902 Mount Eagle #1612. Do you want a basement? none of the penthouses in this area have a basement. Do you want the most expensive home in the area, like 2394 Stella Place or do you prefer the least expensive penthouse like 2239 Farrington Ave #201? Continue reading "5902 Mount Eagle #1612, Alexandria VA 22303 Listed"
What Are Properties Like At Sentinel of Landmark In Alexandria, Virginia?6300 Stevenson Ave #1110 is an interesting residence with a lot of potential. But it's not important to Alan Clerinx that you purchase this penthouse, or any particular $294,000 2-bedroom 2-baths penthouse in The City of Alexandria. It's more important to Alan Clerinx that you do what's best choice of for you. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
A few of your options include:Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at section is natural gas. What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air. Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Sentinel of Landmark Continue reading "6300 Stevenson Ave #1110, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
Will Nesbitt can provide more information about 6301 Stevenson Ave #208 and provide a tour for qualified buyers. Reach out to Will Nesbitt to learn more. If you are considering a purchase of a striking budget penthouse in 22304, your options might be limited right now. 6301 Stevenson Ave #208 might be the best choice for you, but we have a few more ideas below. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Home Buyers Seeking A Budget Penthouse In 22304"
Alexandria Virginia For Sale ⁙ $235,000Are you shopping for a $235,000 2-bedroom property like 2500 N van Dorn St #Ph21 in Alexandria? Julie Nesbitt suggests that you know the prices and pictures of this home at 2500 N van Dorn St #Ph21. In fact, you will be astonished by what this property has in store for buyer clients. Continue reading "2500 N Van Dorn St #Ph21, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
What Can I Get In 22303 in Alexandria For $750,000?All buyers have a list of hopes, desires and needs, but everything on that list is bounded by the price the property seeker can (or wants to) pay for a new penthouse. 2451 Midtown Ave #1412 is currently selling at $744,900. This penthouse has 1,748 sqft of above grade living area. Nesbitt Realty will rebate roughly $4,496 to our client when they use Julie Nesbitt as their buyer agent. Julie Nesbitt informs us that, depending upon your purchase budget, you might want to reflect on this home at 2451 Midtown Ave #1412 which is listed $744,900. Continue reading "2451 Midtown Ave #1412, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
How Much Do Listings Cost At Parkeast in Alexandria?We really like the penthouse purchase opportunities in The City of Alexandria especially at 1225 Martha Custis Dr #1604. Here's some basic facts.
The Alexandria Area Things
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 59 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,466 sqft. However, 1225 Martha Custis Dr #1604 has 489 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $416 . Still, 1225 Martha Custis Dr #1604 is $378 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. On the other hand, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 1225 Martha Custis Dr #1604 is 41 years old.