You might be wondering if we have the licenses and accreditation necessary to manage rental in Alexandria. Continue reading "Does Nesbitt Realty Have Permits And Licenses To Manage Detached Homes In 22306 In Fairfax County?"
How Much Do Detached Homes Cost At Alexandria in 22314?22314 is a great place to find a property similar to 509 N Alfred St for about $1,200,000. This detached home listed at 509 N Alfred St now might be the dream option. In fact, you could be amazed by what this residence can provide. Continue reading "509 N Alfred St, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
One-Of-A-Kind Home $1,675,000 // Alexandria VA 22314If you’re scrutinizing condos to buy in Alexandria we’ve collected some s for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a residence like 1201 N Royal St #604.
The 22314 Area Basics
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 55 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,575 sqft. But even so, 1201 N Royal St #604 has 1,581 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $802 . But, 1201 N Royal St #604 is $1,059 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 801 N Pitt St #306 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 801 N Pitt St #306 is listed for $200,888. But, 119 Wolfe St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 119 Wolfe St is asking $4,700,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 46 years. 1201 N Royal St #604 is 1 years old.
Folks now and then want to know more about our license and authority. Continue reading "About Our Affiliation And Licensing For Managing A Rentals In Fairfax County, Virginia"
$1,050,000 For Sale At 5691 Tower Hill Cir In Fairfax County
How Much Does A Very Large Home Like 5691 Tower Hill Cir Cost In 22315?5691 Tower Hill Cir, Alexandria VA recently came to the real estate market and is listed for sale for $1,050,000. Hence, you may want to really consider this place (depending upon your price range). Still, compare this to the average square feet (3,134) of properties in Fairfax County to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "5691 Tower Hill Cir, Alexandria VA 22315 On The Market"
$1,000,000 :: Alexandria Virginia 22315
Very Large Detached Home For $1,000,000 in Alexandria, VirginiaNesbitt Realty tells us at a price of $1,000,000, 6000 Ashby Heights Cir, Alexandria VA is intriguing to think about. Nevertheless, consider that the average living area of homes in Fairfax County is 3,102. Continue reading "6000 Ashby Heights Cir, Alexandria VA 22315 Listed For Sale"
How Much Do $1,490,000 4-bedroom split level-style Residences Cost At Braddock Heights in 22302 in the City of Alexandria?Are you nervous about purchasing real estate like 630 Oakley Pl in Alexandria, Virginia? Furthermore, you might not have enough money for a down payment on a conventional loan. Still, Nesbitt Realty & Management has resources that can provide alternative financing with little or no money down. Of course, there are many dangers to avoid and overcome. But, a real estate professional comparable to Nesbitt Realty & Management has the answers and can help reduce your stress from the buying process. Continue reading "630 Oakley Pl, Alexandria VA 22302 For Sale"
What Can I Obtain In 22307 in Fairfax County For $1,100,000?Here’s some details about real estate in 22307 in Fairfax County. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 7117 Marlan Dr to help measure market value.
The 22307 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22307 area is 56 days.
- The average living area in the 22307 area is 2,673 sqft. But, 7117 Marlan Dr has 2,137 sqft of living area.
- The 22307 Area has an average price per square foot of $545 . However, 7117 Marlan Dr is $515 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22307 area?
- 6641 Wakefield Dr #305 is the least expensive home in the 22307 area. 6641 Wakefield Dr #305 is listed for $210,000. Nevertheless, 6503 Blue Wing Dr is the highest-priced home in the 22307 area. 6503 Blue Wing Dr is asking $1,899,500.
- The median age of homes in the 22307 area is 57 years. 7117 Marlan Dr is 71 years old.