What Are Residences Like At Stratford Landing In 22308?2415 Londonderry Rd is located in the Alexandria area of Northern Virginia. Here are a couple of details for buyer clients who are looking at this area to ponder.
The 22308 Area Basics
- The average days on market in the 22308 area is 112 days.
- The average living area in the 22308 area is 2,626 sqft. But even so, 2415 Londonderry Rd has 2,020 sqft of living area.
- The 22308 Area has an average price per square foot of $415 . Above all, 2415 Londonderry Rd is $445 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22308 area?
- 8111 Karl Rd is the least expensive home in the 22308 area. 8111 Karl Rd is listed for $639,000. But, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the 22308 area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22308 area is 58 years. 2415 Londonderry Rd is 64 years old.
Alexandria Virginia For Sale ⁘ $639,000Is there reason to worry, when spending $639,000 for a dwelling like 8111 Karl Rd in Fairfax County? The average days on market in Kirk is 88. Do you know if this advantages you, or disadvantages you in negotiations? Andrew Patton has the experience to position you to get the home you want. On the other hand, there are always problems in Alexandria real estate. Still, an attentive real estate professional like Andrew is able to guide you to manage or avoid many of the pitfalls associated with buying a home in Alexandria. Continue reading "8111 Karl Rd, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Valuable Factors About Properties On The Market In Fairfax County8314 Wagon Wheel Rd is an amazing place in 22309, But it's not for every buyer. What are your needs? What are your wants?
There are a lot of things to really consider. By way of illustration:How important is it that you stay in 22309? Have you considered neighboring areas? How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down? Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Riverside Estates Continue reading "8314 Wagon Wheel Rd, Alexandria VA 22309 Listed"
Would You Pay $779,900 For A Modest 3-Bedroom Place In 22308?What's your pre-approved price limit? Can you afford $800,000? Or is your prequalified spending limit closer to $750,000? This real estate in 22308 is available for $779,900. If you've set your budget near $779,900 and you're looking in 22308 you may want to investigate a purchase at 8508 Crowley Pl. Continue reading "8508 Crowley Pl, Alexandria VA 22308 Listed"
Residence at VillamayDo you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the Alexandria area? Andrew Patton can advise you with a place like 1309 Gatewood Dr, but these facts could prove useful as well.
Real Estate Basics About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 1309 Gatewood Dr is 57 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $473 . But even so, 1309 Gatewood Dr is $614 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 118 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,725 sqft. But, 1309 Gatewood Dr has 1,458 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
$824,990 In Alexandria Virginia 22307Well ... is 7021 Jube Ct the dream detached home for you? Maybe. Can you afford $800,000? Is it actually worth $866,239 or $783,740? Are you searching for a premium detached home in Fairfax County? Do you need 3 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $5,098 on this detached home acquisition? Talk to Monika Ortiz to learn more from a super whiz on 22307 in Fairfax County real estate. Continue reading "7021 Jube Ct, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
$850,000 -|- Alexandria Virginia 22309
Searching For 2,495 Sqft In 22309?Monika Ortiz tells us that 3114 Cunningham Dr, Alexandria VA is a mid 20th-century very large opportunity at $850,000. Nevertheless, compare this to the average square feet (2,495) of properties in Wessynton to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "3114 Cunningham Dr, Alexandria VA 22309 Listed"
If you are looking at purchasing an example of sprawling 6 bedroom detached home for roughly $1,750,000, 920 Darton Dr should probably be on your list. But it's not the only sprawling 6 bedroom home for roughly $1,750,000 you'll want to know in 22308 in Fairfax County. If you have questions about 920 Darton Dr, or the real estate market in Fairfax County, contact Will Nesbitt today. Will Nesbitt suggests that you check out the prices and pictures of this home at 920 Darton Dr. Continue reading "Surprising Suggestions For Home Hunters Trying To Find A Sprawling 6 Bedroom Home For Roughly $1,750,000"