What Are Properties Like At Stonegate In 22311 in the City of Alexandria?Here’s some facts about real estate in The City of Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 4687 Kirkpatrick Ln to help measure market value.
Real Estate Secrets About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 43 years. 4687 Kirkpatrick Ln is 28 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $467 . But, 4687 Kirkpatrick Ln is $349 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 76 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,689 sqft. Still, 4687 Kirkpatrick Ln has 2,152 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
Interior Unit Townhouse at Lake DevereuxBuying real estate in Fairfax County comparable to 7133 Lake Cove Dr is possibly the biggest financial decision a resident of 22315 will ever make. Actually, as a bona fide guru with extensive real estate knowledge about Alexandria, Julie Nesbitt will be your protector who understands the sympathetic and explanatory support that property hunters need if spotting and purchasing a property in Fairfax County. As a matter of fact, there are other problems which can be challenging to overcome. Conversely, a real estate professional like Julie can manage and overcome dangers associated with buying a dwelling in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "7133 Lake Cove Dr, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
How is the real estate market 08/09/2022 for condos?Are you shopping for a condo in Alexandria, Virginia? Certainly, you should learn all you can about Northern Virginia market for condominium real estate. Moreover, many shoppers will be surprised by what is happening to the condo real estate market in the area. See below for more info about the current state of the condo real estate market, including
- condominium inventory data,
- what condos have recently sold in the area, and
- facts about condos currently selling.
3 Bedroom in Rose Hill Farms For $614,999So, is 4422 Roundhill Rd the right place for you? It could be. But, you have to ask yourself these questions. Can you afford $614,999? Is it actually worth $651,000 or $599,000? Are you shopping for a 3-bedroom 2-baths detached home in Fairfax County? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $3,440 on this purchase? In addition, homeownership offers children the benefit of educational and social continuity. Continue reading "4422 Roundhill Rd, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
How is the real estate market 08/08/2022 for condominiums?Are you deliberating the possibility of buying a condo in The City of Alexandria? Naturally, it's a wise idea to study the condominium real estate in Northern Virginia. What is more, many purchasers will be impressed by what is happening to the condo real estate market in the area. See below for more information about the current state of the condominium real estate market, including
- condo inventory data,
- what condos have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condos currently listed.
3 Bedroom in Alexandria Asking $699,950Every buying decision starts with a price and a budget. This home is listed at 6569 McKenna Way for just $699,950. Will Nesbitt tells us that --- depending upon your budget --- you may want to mull over 6569 McKenna Way, Alexandria VA which is available for $699,950. Continue reading "6569 McKenna Way, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
What Kind Of Residence Can I Acquire In Alexandria For $650,000?Talk to us to learn more about 6608 the Parkway in 22310. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The 22310 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22310 area is 66 days.
- The average living area in the 22310 area is 1,818 sqft. Conversely, 6608 the Parkway has 988 sqft of living area.
- The 22310 Area has an average price per square foot of $516 . Conversely, 6608 the Parkway is $648 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22310 area?
- 6929-B Mary Caroline Cir #6929b is the least expensive home in the 22310 area. 6929-B Mary Caroline Cir #6929b is listed for $229,000. Still, 6208 Waterlily Ct is the highest-priced home in the 22310 area. 6208 Waterlily Ct is asking $1,359,900.
- The median age of homes in the 22310 area is 49 years. 6608 the Parkway is 66 years old.
Do you want to buy a choice property in Fairfax County? There are only a limited number of large homes in Alexandria, Virginia right now. 8014 Karl *** Rd is one of of those choices, Nesbitt Realty can help you identify something to consider. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Property Hunters Trying To Find A Choice Property In Fairfax County"