What Can I Purchase In Alexandria, Virginia For $200,000?There are search for elements that weigh in a home shopper's mind, but perhaps none more important than price. This home in 22304 is on the market for $194,900. At a price of $194,900, 60 S van Dorn St #420, Alexandria VA is an intriguing home compared to other homes available now. Continue reading "60 S Van Dorn St #420, Alexandria VA 22304 Advertised For Sale"
Contact Will Nesbitt to learn more about how we can save you money on your purchase at 3101 N Hampton Dr #407 or anywhere in 22302 in the City of Alexandria. If you are considering a purchase of a millennial budget property in the City of Alexandria, your choices might be limited right now. 3101 N Hampton Dr #407 might be the best option for you, but we have a number of more suggestions below. Continue reading "Pursuing A Budget Property In The City Of Alexandria"
One-Of-A-Kind Place $263,000 :: Alexandria VA 22304
How Much Does A 1,018 Sqft} Home Such As 5911 Edsall Rd #706 Cost In 22304?Will Nesbitt tells us at a price of $263,000, 5911 Edsall Rd #706, Alexandria VA is attractive to look at. But even so, consider that the average living area of places in the 22304 area is 1,113. Continue reading "5911 Edsall Rd #706, Alexandria VA 22304 For Sale"
Penthouse at Sentinel of LandmarkBuying real estate such as 6300 Stevenson Ave #1221 for many people is the most important purchase a typical resident of the City of Alexandria will ever make. As a matter of fact, as a terrific real estate pro, Alan Clerinx is a buyer's defender who understands the informational and emotional backing that home buyers need while choosing and purchasing a $275,000 Unit/Flat-style home in Alexandria. What is more, there will be pitfalls to manage and overcome. But, a real estate professional like Alain can aid you to avoid most of the risks associated with buying a penthouse in 22304. Continue reading "6300 Stevenson Ave #1221, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
$249,900 1-bedroom Residence // Alexandria VA 22302Should you lose sleep over purchasing a home like 1225 Martha Custis Dr #506 in the Alexandria area? On the other hand, the last thing you want to do is fall in love with a dwelling you can't afford. Before you ever set foot in 1225 Martha Custis Dr #506, Andrew Patton can help you determine if this home is within your pre-approved price limit. Furthermore, there are always dangers in 22302 in the City of Alexandria real estate. But, a hard-working Realtor comparable to Andrew is able to help you to manage or avoid many of the dangers associated with buying a home in Alexandria. Continue reading "1225 Martha Custis Dr #506, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Would You Pay $273,900 For A $273,900 Condo In Alexandria, Virginia?Do you worry about purchasing real estate like 6300 Stevenson #412 in The City of Alexandria? You could pay too much for the home. Nevertheless, Alan Clerinx can arrange for a licensed appraiser to make sure you don't pay more than fair market value. Actually, there will be dangers to manage and overcome. But, a real estate pro like Alain can advise you to avoid most of the pitfalls associated with buying a condo in 22304. Continue reading "6300 Stevenson #412, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed"
Can You Get A 1 Bedroom Contemporary In Alexandria For $250,000?
Small Residence For $247,000 in AlexandriaAt a price of $247,000, 6101 Edsall Rd #1210, Alexandria VA is an intriguing home compared to other condos on the market now. But, compare this to the average square feet (1,764) of properties in the Alexandria area to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "6101 Edsall Rd #1210, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
1 Bedroom in 22304 For $239,900We really like the real estate purchase opportunities in Alexandria, Virginia especially at 307 Yoakum Pkwy #601. Here's some basic points.
The 22304 Area Things
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 85 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,109 sqft. However, 307 Yoakum Pkwy #601 has 881 sqft of living area.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $247 . But, 307 Yoakum Pkwy #601 is $272 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the 22304 area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 4316 Louis Pl is the highest-priced home in the 22304 area. 4316 Louis Pl is asking $999,999.
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 47 years. 307 Yoakum Pkwy #601 is 45 years old.
What Can I Buy In Alexandria, Virginia For $200,000?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about places in the 22307 area if you’re mulling over the idea of buying a condo such as 6621 Wakefield Dr #518.
Fairfax County Reasons
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 106 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,701 sqft. Above all, 6621 Wakefield Dr #518 has 714 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $264 . But, 6621 Wakefield Dr #518 is $245 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. However, 1171 Chain Bridge Rd is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 1171 Chain Bridge Rd is asking $24,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 32 years. 6621 Wakefield Dr #518 is 59 years old.