Helpful Facts for 22304 Home Buyers Considering Northern Virginia?If you're considering a residence like 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1118, then this may a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the Alexandria area.
Real Estate Factors About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1118 is 54 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $404 . Nevertheless, 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1118 is $218 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 57 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,522 sqft. But, 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1118 has 849 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
1 Bedroom in 22302 in the City of Alexandria For About $150,000Do you worry about purchasing real estate like 2500 N van Dorn St #419 in Alexandria, Virginia? As a matter of fact, you could buy a condo that needs repairs which you simply can't afford. On the other hand, Monika Ortiz can help you to buy a home warranty to reduce the risk you'll be facing. What is more, there are always problems in 22302 real estate. But even so, a well-informed specialist like Monika can guide you to manage or avoid many of the dangers associated with buying a place in 22302 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "2500 N Van Dorn St #419, Alexandria VA 22302 For Sale"
1 Bedroom in 22304 in the City of Alexandria For Around $200,000Should you worry about buying a property like 4600 Duke St #629 in 22304 in the City of Alexandria? In fact, some buyers don't get their own agent because they don't understand that the listing agent works for the seller. But, Andrew Patton represents the property seeker's interests. Not to mention, there are other dangers which can be challenging to overcome. On the other hand, a real estate professional like Andrew can manage and overcome dangers associated with buying a home in The City of Alexandria. Continue reading "4600 Duke St #629, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Facts and data about the current state of the condominium real estate market in the area as of 08/20/2021Are you looking for condos listed in condo? There's a lot to learn about buying a condo in Northern Virginia and we can help. On the other hand, you could be impressed by what is happening in the condo real estate market. See below for more info about the current state of the condominium real estate market, including
- condominium inventory data,
- what condos have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condos currently available.
How Much Do Condos Cost At Port Royal in 22314?Purchasing real estate in the City of Alexandria such as 801 N Pitt St #512 is Perhaps the biggest money choice most residents of Alexandria, Virginia will ever make. In fact, as a local real estate pro with extensive real estate know-how about The City of Alexandria, Julie Nesbitt will be a strong advocate who grasps the information and emotional support that home hunters need when identifying and buying a property in The City of Alexandria. Of course, there are many risks to avoid and overcome. But, a real estate professional similar to Julie Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your stress from the buying process. Continue reading "801 N Pitt St #512, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
What Quality Of Place Can I Purchase In 22304 in the City of Alexandria For $150,000?Do you know all there is to know about 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #416?
Real Estate Considerations About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #416 is 54 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $293 . Still, 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #416 is $317 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 60 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,320 sqft. But, 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #416 has 501 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
Place at The FountainsWill Nesbitt would love to show you this condo at 301 N Beauregard St #309 in The Fountains. We like to show off our image library stocked with the latest trends in 22312 in the City of Alexandria's real estate market. Besides, even if you are not impressed by what this home can provide, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information. Continue reading "301 N Beauregard St #309, Alexandria VA 22312 For Sale"
Do you want to buy a small affordable property? There are only a limited number of small condos in Alexandria right now. 6641 Wakefield Dr #805 is one of of those options, Nesbitt Realty can help you identify the most suitable condo for you. Continue reading "Surprising Suggestions For Buyers Dreaming About A Small Affordable Property"
If you are chasing a mid 20th-century 1 bedroom property for approximately $150,000, 6641 Wakefield Dr #505 should probably be on your list. But it's not the only 1 bedroom property for approximately $150,000 you'll want to find out about in Alexandria, Virginia. Call Will Nesbitt to get an up to the minute look at exactly what $150,000 can purchase you in the 22307 Zip code. We'd love to help you find your next home. Contact us if any of these traditional homes like 6641 Wakefield Dr #505 interest you. Continue reading "Desiring A 1 Bedroom Property For Approximately $150,000"