What Can I Invest in In 22310 in Fairfax County For $700,000?
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about places in the 22310 in Alexandria area if you’re reflecting on the thought of purchasing a residence like 6220 Edison Dr.
Real Estate Facts About The 22310 Area
6929-B Mary Caroline Cir #6929b
- The median age of homes in the 22310 area is 43 years. 6220 Edison Dr is 63 years old.
- The 22310 Area has an average price per square foot of $543
. Conversely, 6220 Edison Dr is $543 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22310 area is 140 days.
- The average living area in the 22310 area is 1,667 sqft. Above all, 6220 Edison Dr has 1,242 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22310 area?
is the least expensive
home in the 22310 area. 6929-B Mary Caroline Cir #6929b
is listed for $229,000. Still, 6208 Waterlily Ct
is the highest-priced
home in the 22310 area. 6208 Waterlily Ct
is asking $1,359,900.
Actually, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. However, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 12/19/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Will Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from the 22310 area or for information about detached homes such as 6220 Edison Dr.
Continue reading "6220 Edison Dr, Alexandria VA 22310 On The Market"