Landlords once in a blue moon question us about Nesbitt's affiliations and licensing. Continue reading "What About Affiliation And Licensing For Managing Rental Interior Unit Townhouses In Northern Virginia?"
Every day, our real estate company prepares written rents for landlords with rentals like 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #1206 as a part of our investment residence management services service. Creating a rental contract is one of the most crucial duties of any good rental manager in Alexandria. Continue reading "Who Writes The Lease For A Rental Condo In Alexandria That Nesbitt Realty Manages?"
Would You Pay $585,000 For A Modest Residence In 22314 in the City of Alexandria?How much do you want to pay for your new home? Compare this condo at 1250 S Washington St S #116 to others in 22314 to understand what $600,000 can buy in this area. Andrew Patton tells us at a price of $585,000, 1250 S Washington St S #116, Alexandria VA is fascinating to ponder. Continue reading "1250 S Washington St S #116, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Real Estate Things In The Alexandria AreaCall us to learn more about 6143 Edsall Rd #K in The City of Alexandria. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
Real Estate Bits of Information About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 6143 Edsall Rd #K is 49 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $474 . But, 6143 Edsall Rd #K is $269 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 124 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,720 sqft. On the other hand, 6143 Edsall Rd #K has 965 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
$1,460,000 On The Market At 8912 Captains Row In Fairfax CountyThe majority of shoppers are prepared to make expertises on just about everything . . . except price range. This real estate is available for $1,460,000. If your buying budget is close to $1,450,000 and you're comparing places in Alexandria you may want to reach out to Monika Ortiz to learn more about 8912 Captains Row. Continue reading "8912 Captains Row, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
What Are Residences Like At Stratford Landing In 22308?2415 Londonderry Rd is located in the Alexandria area of Northern Virginia. Here are a couple of details for buyer clients who are looking at this area to ponder.
The 22308 Area Basics
- The average days on market in the 22308 area is 112 days.
- The average living area in the 22308 area is 2,626 sqft. But even so, 2415 Londonderry Rd has 2,020 sqft of living area.
- The 22308 Area has an average price per square foot of $415 . Above all, 2415 Londonderry Rd is $445 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22308 area?
- 8111 Karl Rd is the least expensive home in the 22308 area. 8111 Karl Rd is listed for $639,000. But, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the 22308 area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22308 area is 58 years. 2415 Londonderry Rd is 64 years old.
Our small real estate brokerage prepares written leases for landlords with rentals in 22311 as a part of our property management service. Writing the rental contract is one of the most crucial elements of any terrific managing agent in 22311 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "Will Our Tiny Company Make A Month-To-Month Lease For A Rental ?"
What Quality Of Place Can I Purchase In 22306 in Alexandria For $550,000?Are you worrying about purchasing real estate like 8278 Clifton Farm Ct in Alexandria, Virginia? You could pay too much for the place. But, Julie Nesbitt can arrange for a licensed appraiser to make sure you don't pay more than fair market value. Of course, there are many risks to avoid and overcome. Conversely, a real estate professional comparable to Julie Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your angst from the buying process. Continue reading "8278 Clifton Farm Ct, Alexandria VA 22306 Advertised For Sale"
Newly Listed At in Fairfax County Virginia 22312 ↔ $540,000Purchasing real estate comparable to 6522 Medinah Ln will probably be the most complex capital investment a resident of Alexandria will make. In fact, as a professional real estate professional, Stuart Nesbitt knows the sympathetic and explanatory backing that home shoppers need when shopping for 2-bedroom interior unit townhouses in 22312 in Fairfax County and acquiring a home like 6522 Medinah Ln. Of course, there are many risks to avoid and overcome. But, a real estate professional similar to Stuart Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your heartburn from the buying process. Continue reading "6522 Medinah Ln, Alexandria VA 22312 Advertised For Sale"
If you are seeking an unique 2 bedroom condo for about $400,000, 200 N Pickett St #1205 should probably be on your list. But it's not the only 2 bedroom condo for about $400,000 you'll want to compare in 22304 in Alexandria. As a buyer you can deduct your property taxes, and many of the costs involved in buying a condo in the City of Alexandria. Ask Julie Nesbitt to explain the benefits of buying. She can help. Looking at these photos and prices from the City of Alexandria, it's easy to see why this is one of our favorite communities in 22304. Continue reading "Desiring A 2 Bedroom Condo For About $400,000"