What Can I Get In 22310 in Alexandria For $600,000?
If you’re hunting interior unit townhouses to purchase in Alexandria, Virginia we’ve collected some s for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at an interior unit townhouse like 4321 Gypsy Ct.
Real Estate Considerations About The 22310 Area
6929-B Mary Caroline Cir #6929b
- The median age of homes in the 22310 area is 45 years. 4321 Gypsy Ct is 40 years old.
- The 22310 Area has an average price per square foot of $433
. In contrast, 4321 Gypsy Ct is $433 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22310 area is 248 days.
- The average living area in the 22310 area is 1,739 sqft. Still, 4321 Gypsy Ct has 1,374 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22310 area?
is the least expensive
home in the 22310 area. 6929-B Mary Caroline Cir #6929b
is listed for $229,000. But, 5404 Franconia Rd
is the highest-priced
home in the 22310 area. 5404 Franconia Rd
is asking $1,400,000.
Further, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. On the other hand, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 05/15/2023, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Nesbitt Realty & Management for the latest real estate information from the 22310 area or for information about homes like 4321 Gypsy Ct.
Continue reading "4321 Gypsy Ct, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
How Much Do $595,000 3-BR 2 BA Properties Cost At Loftridge in Alexandria, Virginia?
There are find specifics that weigh in a property seeker's mind, but perhaps none more important than price. 5646 Ridge View Dr is in 22310 and has been listed for 0 days. This place has 1,374 sqft of above grade living area. The seller is asking $595,000. Will Nesbitt tells us that 5646 Ridge View Dr, Alexandria VA is an interesting opportunity at $595,000.
Continue reading "5646 Ridge View Dr, Alexandria VA 22310 For Sale"