Yes, you can find a very large 5 bedroom property for roughly $1,300,000 in the Northern Virginia area. But there are only a limited number of luxury places in 22308 in Fairfax County. Perhaps one of them is the most compatible detached home for you. If it's not 8016 Fairfax Rd, then it might be one of the properties listed below. If you have questions about this detached home in Alexandria, Virginia, email Julie Nesbitt. She can help. Continue reading "Surprising Proposals For Property Hunters Looking For A Very Large 5 Bedroom Home For Roughly $1,300,000"
How Much Do Homes Cost At Hollin Hall Village in 22308?If you’re comparing homes to buy in 22308 we’ve collected some specifics for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a detached home like 7903 Wellington Rd.
Real Estate Points About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 44 years. 7903 Wellington Rd is 67 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $461 . On the other hand, 7903 Wellington Rd is $619 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 81 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,713 sqft. In contrast, 7903 Wellington Rd has 1,091 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?