Are you curious what types of affiliations and licensing our real estate brokerage needs to manage rental property in The City of Alexandria? Continue reading "What About Authorizing License For Managing Condos For Lease In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria?"
Nesbitt Realty prepares written rents for property owners with condos in Northern Virginia as a part of our rental property management service. Continue reading "What Type Of Rental Contract Does Nesbitt Use For A Condo For Lease ?"
Do you want to buy a luxury condo in Alexandria? There are only a limited number of mid-sized condos in Alexandria, Virginia right now. 400 Madison St #602 is one of of those choices, Julie Nesbitt can help you hunt for the answer to a lot of questions. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Property Seekers Searching For A Luxury Condo In Alexandria"
Home at Alexandria House
Modest Home For $749,900 in 22314 in AlexandriaAt a price of $749,900, 400 Madison St #807, Alexandria VA is an intriguing property compared to other residences on the market now. Compare 400 Madison St #807 to others similarly-sized places in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "400 Madison St #807, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Real estate inventory data, what's sold and facts about condo real estate as of 01/28/2022Are you shopping for a condo in 22314? As a matter of course, you should learn all you can about Northern Virginia market for condominium real estate. In fact, you might be astonished by what is happening in the condo real estate market. See below for more information about the current state of the condo real estate market, including
- condo inventory data,
- what condominiums have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condominiums currently for sale.
Yes, you can find a 2 bedroom condo for about $700,000 in the Northern Virginia area. But there are only a limited number of premium condos in Alexandria, Virginia. Perhaps one of them is the dream residence for you. If it's not 400 Madison St #304, then it might be one of the properties listed below. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to learn more from your ace on The City of Alexandria real estate. Continue reading "Shopping For A 2 Bedroom Condo For About $700,000"
Facts and data about the current state of the condo real estate market in Northern Virginia as of 11/06/2021Looking at purchasing a condo in 22314? There's a lot to learn about buying a condominium in the area and we can help. Besides, you might be surprised by what is happening in the condo real estate market. See below for more info about the current state of the condominium real estate market, including
- condo inventory data,
- what condos have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condos currently for sale.
Alexandria Area Real Estate Basics
1,300 Sqft Condo For $725,000 in AlexandriaStuart Nesbitt tells us that 400 Madison St #603, Alexandria VA is a surprising mid-sized opportunity at $725,000. In contrast, compare this to the average square feet (1,467) of properties in the Alexandria area to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "400 Madison St #603, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
How Much Is A $700,000 1-bedroom transitional-style Condo In 22314 in Alexandria?If you’re seeking places to buy in Alexandria, Virginia we’ve collected some basic datas for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a home like 400 Madison St #2006.
The Alexandria Area Elements
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 59 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,465 sqft. However, 400 Madison St #2006 has 996 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $412 . But, 400 Madison St #2006 is $703 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 400 Madison St #2006 is 46 years old.