How Much Do Residences Cost At Greenhouse in Alexandria?Should you make an offer buy 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #312? Possibly. To answer that with confidence, Andrew Patton has to know the answer to a number of questions. Can you afford $250,000? Is it actually worth $240,450 or $217,550? Are you shopping for a $229,000 1-bedroom property in 22304? Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $630 on this real estate purchase? Talk to Andrew Patton to learn more from a friendly specialist on 22304 real estate. Continue reading "5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #312, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed"
Alexandria Virginia For Sale || $264,900There’s a wealth of information available for home buyers deliberating the possibility of properties comparable to 3101 N Hampton Dr #313 in the Alexandria area.
Real Estate Elements About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 48 years. 3101 N Hampton Dr #313 is 17 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $387 . But even so, 3101 N Hampton Dr #313 is $382 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 69 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,367 sqft. But even so, 3101 N Hampton Dr #313 has 694 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
Conspicuous Condo $300,000 ⁝ Alexandria VA 22314So, is 801 N Pitt St #801 the home for you? Maybe. To answer that with confidence, Nesbitt Realty has to know the answer to a number of questions. Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? Are you searching for a 1-bedroom 1-baths property in 22314 in the City of Alexandria? Can you afford $300,000? Is it actually worth $315,000 or $285,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $1,034 on this purchase? Nesbitt Realty can provide more information about 801 N Pitt St #801 and provide a tour for qualified buyers. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to learn more. Continue reading "801 N Pitt St #801, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Alexandria Virginia Advertised For Sale ⁙ $399,500Are you out of your mind for spending $399,500 for a 2-bedroom condo like 6101 Edsall Rd #205 in 22304 in Alexandria? Furthermore, the last thing you want to do is fall in love with a dwelling you can't afford. Before you ever set foot in 6101 Edsall Rd #205, Julie Nesbitt can help you determine if this home is within your budget. Moreover, there are other risks which can be challenging to overcome. Above all, a real estate professional like Julie can manage and overcome risks associated with buying a place in Alexandria. Continue reading "6101 Edsall Rd #205, Alexandria VA 22304 For Sale"
$200,000 /// Alexandria VA 22312 - Comparables and SuggestionsShould you worry about buying a residence like 301 N Beauregard St #1610 in 22312 in Alexandria? Besides, you might find something you don't like in the The Fountains association documents. Above all, Will Nesbitt can explain to you how to void the contract with no issues so that you don't get stuck in an association that doesn't benefit you the property hunter. Of course, there are many dangers to avoid and overcome. Still, a real estate professional not unlike Will Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your stress from the buying process. Continue reading "301 N Beauregard St #1610, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
Contact Nesbitt Realty to learn more from the professionals on 22304 in the City of Alexandria real estate. If you are considering a purchase of a conspicuous mid-sized entry-level condo, your options might be limited right now. 309 Yoakum Pkwy #916 might be the best selection for you, but we have a few more tips below. Continue reading "Surprising Recommendations For Purchasers Seeking A Mid-sized Entry-level Condo"
As a landlord, you could do management services yourself, or you could hire a tireless rental management company like us to handle your rental residence in the counties of Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax and Falls Church. Continue reading "What Does Nesbitt Do To Manage A Rental Condo In The City Of Alexandria, Virginia?"
$160,000 For Sale At 6641 Wakefield Dr #804 In Fairfax CountyTalk to us to learn more about 6641 Wakefield Dr #804 in 22307. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The 22307 Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the 22307 area is 49 days.
- The average living area in the 22307 area is 1,084 sqft. Above all, 6641 Wakefield Dr #804 has 428 sqft of living area.
- The 22307 Area has an average price per square foot of $275 . But, 6641 Wakefield Dr #804 is $374 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22307 area?
- 6631 Wakefield Dr #620 is the least expensive home in the 22307 area. 6631 Wakefield Dr #620 is listed for $160,000. But, 6128 Edgewood Ter is the highest-priced home in the 22307 area. 6128 Edgewood Ter is asking $3,850,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22307 area is 69 years. 6641 Wakefield Dr #804 is 58 years old.
How is the real estate market 11/07/2021 for condominiums?Are you looking for properties available in condo? There's a lot to learn about buying a condominium in the area and we can help. Furthermore, many shoppers could be astonished by what is happening to the condo real estate market in Northern Virginia. See below for more information about the current state of the condo real estate market, including
- condo inventory data,
- what condos have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condominiums currently on the market.