Will can help you find a 4 bedroom detached home for about $900,000If you're considering a property like 4429 Neptune Dr, then this could a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the Alexandria, Virginia area. Naturally, Will Nesbitt is a responsive Realtor who understands 4 bedroom detached home for about $900,000 real estate. Ask Will Nesbitt for insight on what these facts mean for you:
Fairfax County Aspects
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 65 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,401 sqft. But, 4429 Neptune Dr has 1,596 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $399 . Still, 4429 Neptune Dr is $571 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. But, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 4429 Neptune Dr is 63 years old.
Private sanctuary or entertainers dream home- your choice. Venture back to the quiet neighborhood of Yacht Haven to find your new home- a relaxing updated bungalow that lives up to its neighborhood name. As you arrive you are greeted by a ... [Read more]$912,000 // 4 bed // 3 bath // 0 half-bath // 1,596 sqft // 4429 Neptune Dr Alexandria 22309 VA
More selections home buyers considering a 4 bedroom detached home for about $900,000
- $924,500: 6619 Tucker Ave, McLean, VA 22101 | Chesterfield | Comparables |
- $874,900: 6806 Hartwood Ln, Centreville, VA 20121 | North Hart Run | Comparables |
- $898,000: 2500 10th St N, Arlington, VA 22201 | Arlington Park | Comparables |
- $875,000: 4421 Majestic Ln, Fairfax, VA 22033 | Greenbriar | Comparables |
- $899,900: 5260 Ofaly Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030 | Ridges of Glendilough | Comparables |