What Are Residences Like At Place One In 22304 in Alexandria?If you’re interested in learning more about places not unlike 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #1215 in The City of Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
The Alexandria Area Reasons
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 48 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,663 sqft. Nevertheless, 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #1215 has 1,460 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $476 . Still, 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #1215 is $247 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Conversely, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #1215 is 48 years old.
Must see views from this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 12th floor condo in the highly sought after Place One Condominium high rise. The home feels like a hotel, facing the southeast to enjoy the morning sun, with the afternoon sun setting on the other ... [Read more]$360,000 ⁘ 3 BR ⁘ 2 BA ⁘ 1 HB ⁘ Alexandria 22304 VA How Much Is An Affordable Condo In 22304 in Alexandria?
Communities In 22304 With This Size HomeAll the communities in this table have residences advertised for sale which are close to the same living area as 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #1215. Why identify places like this? Because, by comparing some communities, a shopper can know what is in point of fact available in 22304. Nesbitt Realty is a family-run real estate brokerage located in Northern Virginia.
Trying To Find 1,460 Sqft In 22304?
Age Of Homes That Cost About As Much As 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #1215Is the age of the condo of importance to you? Most of the residences in Place One were built in 1974. Actually, you might wonder how old are similarly-priced homes selling in Alexandria? The table below can give you an idea of the age of homes that are selling for about $360,000.
|21st Century (2003 - 2012)||1 Active|
|Millennial (1998 - 2002)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||7 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||13 Active|
3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 1,460 sqft
Added: 05/13/22, Last Updated: 05/13/2022
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX2013040
Subdivision: Place One<!--
List Price: 360000.00-->