Will can help you find a mid-sized entry-level condoIf you're thinking about a mid-sized entry-level condo, then you're going to want to think about square-footage.
Mid-Sized Home For $335,000 in AlexandriaWill Nesbitt tells us that 309 Yoakum Pkwy #916, Alexandria VA is a special mid-sized opportunity at $335,000. On the other hand, the average living area of condos in the Alexandria area is 1,473 sqft. Will Nesbitt is available, if you would like to tour a mid-sized entry-level condo not unlike any of the condos below. 309 Yoakum Pkwy #916 is a mid-sized entry-level condo.
G Model unit with 1309 square feet, plus one Assigned Underground Numbered Parking Space and two additional parking passes assigned to this unit. Two bedrooms and two full baths. Great arrangement of space. Kitchen has maple cabinetry with ... [Read more]$335,000 - 2 BR - 2 BA - 0 HB - 1,309 SQFT - 309 Yoakum Pkwy #916 Alexandria 22304 VA - Watergate At Landmark -
More choices purchasers thinking of a mid-sized entry-level condo
- $339,990: 301 N Beauregard St #1606, Alexandria, VA 22312 | The Fountains | Comparables |
- $297,500: 602 Bashford Ln #2211, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Riverton Condominiums | Comparables |
- $385,000: 2921-B S Woodley St #1, Arlington, VA 22206 | Courtbridge | Comparables |
- $319,900: 2726 Gallows Rd #117, Vienna, VA 22180 | Wilton House | Comparables |
- $355,000: 11329 Aristotle Dr #5-211, Fairfax, VA 22030 | Fairfax Ridge | Comparables |
How Much Home Can You Get In The City of Alexandria For Around $335,000?
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||2 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||8 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||13 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||1 Active|