Find A 3 Bedroom Place in the Alexandria Area For $859,000Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22314 area? Will Nesbitt can help you with a place like 2151 Jamieson Ave #2010, but these facts can prove useful as well.
The City of Alexandria Data
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 66 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,361 sqft. Nevertheless, 2151 Jamieson Ave #2010 has 1,661 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $507 . But even so, 2151 Jamieson Ave #2010 is $517 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Still, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 2151 Jamieson Ave #2010 is 22 years old.
Pictures coming soon! NOTE CHANDLIERS DO NOT CONVEY.. Fabulous 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath condo located in the prestigious Carlyle Towers and only blocks from both the King Street and Eisenhower Metro stations in Old Town Alexandria. Warm hardwood ... [Read more]$859,000 -- 3 bed -- 2 bath -- 1 half-bath -- Alexandria VA Would You Be Willing To Spend $850,000 For A $859,000 3-BR 2 BA Condo In Alexandria, Virginia?
Neighborhoods In 22314 With Options Around $859,000All the neighborhoods in this table have condos listed which are roughly the same living area as 2151 Jamieson Ave #2010. Why identify sections like this? Because, by comparing some sections, a buyer client can know what is indeed available in 22314.
|Carlyle Towers Condominium||2 Active|
|Old Town Alexandria||1 Active|
|Bottling House||1 Active|
|Historic Old Town||1 Active|
|Carriage Works||1 Active|
|Old Town Station||1 Active|
|Burges Square||1 Active|
|Parker Gray||1 Active|