- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the section, like 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1611 or do you prefer the least expensive condo like 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #101.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Pavilion On the Park
- The highest priced condo at Pavilion On the Park is listed for $218,500. Do you know if 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1611 is a good value?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
Monika Ortiz is a super real estate professional working every day in and around 22304 in the City of Alexandria. 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1611 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Monika Ortiz is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condominium in The City of Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right property for you. Let's slow down to conclude your priorities so that you can realistically figure whether buying an affordable 2-bedroom condo in Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria. Can you afford $218,500? Or is your budget closer to $168,500? If you can afford $268,500, should you pay $268,500?