Updated Listing At in Northern Virginia 22314 ⁞ ⁞ $200,000801 N Pitt St #301 in The City of Alexandria may be a most suitable area for some buyers. However, you'll want to get some basic basic datas about the area to know if this is the condo for you.
The Alexandria Area Secrets
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 47 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,569 sqft. Above all, 801 N Pitt St #301 has 386 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $428 . But, 801 N Pitt St #301 is $505 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 801 N Pitt St #301 is 56 years old.
Amazing location in the Heart of North Old Town! Completely turnkey. Updated kitchen with gas range. Hardwoods throughout. Plenty of storage with a 9' Walk-In closet. ALL UTILITIES Included in condo fee! Off-street parking . Secure ... [Read more]$195,000 ⁞ ⁞ 0 BR ⁞ ⁞ 1 BA ⁞ ⁞ 0 HB ⁞ ⁞ Alexandria Virginia
About The Same Size As 801 N Pitt St #301?All the places in this table are about the same living area as 801 N Pitt St #301. Why compare properties of a similar size to 801 N Pitt St #301 in Alexandria? As a matter of fact, by comparing similarly-sized places, a home hunter can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Alexandria.
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||4 Active|
For Sale In 22314 With A GarageWould you like a garage? If so, you're probably interested the the table below. The table describes how many condos listed for about $195,000 have a garage in 22314. Check the status on 801 N Pitt St #301 ⁞ ⁞ Port Royal Condominium ⁞ ⁞ Alexandria ⁞ ⁞ 22314 ⁞ ⁞
Alexandria Home Buying Pointers
Monika's suggestions of the day for buyers looking at 801 N Pitt St #301 in AlexandriaIt's best to rely on a local guru like Monika Ortiz to identify homes. Ad hoc searches without professional assistance rarely return ideal results. Homes in Port Royal Condominium were built in 1965. Compare this to 47 years of median age for properties in the City of Alexandria. This real estate in the City of Alexandria is listed for sale for $195,000. According to the National Association of REALTORS®, median single-family existing-home sale prices have increased on average 5.2 percent each year from 1972 through 2014.
Others Priced Like 801 N Pitt St #301Monika Ortiz can help you, if you would like to learn a bit more about 801 N Pitt St #301 or any of the properties below. Furthermore, if needed, Monika can provide details and more information.
- $155,000: 2241 Farrington Ave #204, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Farrington Place | Comparables |
- $234,900: 2030 N Adams St #1109, Arlington, VA 22201 | Circle Condominiums | Comparables |
- $205,000: 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1619, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Pavilion | Comparables |
- $184,500: 1521 S George Mason Dr #1, Arlington, VA 22204 | George Mason Village | Comparables |
- $215,000: 801 N Pitt St #212, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Port Royal Condominium | Comparables |
- $229,900: 7680 Tremayne Pl #312, McLean, VA 22102 | The Colonies | Comparables |