- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront home?
- Do you like masonry condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How many baths do you need? 200 N Pickett St #804 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 200 N Pickett St #804 has 0 half baths.
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the section, like 200 N Pickett St #612 or do you prefer the least expensive dwelling like 200 N Pickett St #202.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
Do you know Stuart Nesbitt? Stuart Nesbitt is a local Realtor specializing condos in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. I like 200 N Pickett St #804. This condo at Hallmark in Alexandria, Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Stuart Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your condo needs. It would be my distinct honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate hopes. I'd like to chat about your essentials so that you can realistically think through whether buying a $338,000 place in 22304 is for you. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22304. It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.