If you don't know me, my name is Julie Nesbitt. I like 2500 N van Dorn St #123. This condo at Park Place in 22302 looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
I'd like to take a moment to help you figure exactly what your desires are on your real estate purchase. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? How important is 22302 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Park Place is natural gas.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Residents at Park Place enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what places have sold for in Park Place? Here's what has Recently sold at Park Place.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Park Place is 856.