I'd like to introduce you to Julie N.. 6301 Stevenson Ave #217 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $295,400 Unit/Flat-style condominium in Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
Let'spause to determine your essentials so that you can realistically learn whether purchasing a mid 20th-century condo in 22304 in the City of Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22304.
It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 6301 Stevenson Ave #217 is a 3-bedroom condo.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near Olympus At Landmark.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this place is central.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Olympus At Landmark offer additional benefits from this community..
What Subdivisions In 22304 Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Watergate At Landmark||3 Active|
|Exchange At van Dorn||3 Active|
|Alexandria Knolls||1 Active|
|The Plaza||1 Active|
|Pavilion On the Park||1 Active|
|Olympus At Landmark||1 Active|
This is just the start of an important thought-process that leads to you finding the best condo for you. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. My dream is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you.