is a super Realtor working every day in and around 22314 in the City of Alexandria.
501 Slaters Ln #1407 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
My goal in this real estate review is to help you organize your concerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What are your needs? What are your wants? To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- Do public schools matter to you? 501 Slaters Ln #1407 is served by Jefferson-Houston, and Lyles-Crouch Elementary Schools and .
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Old Town Alexandria
- Homes around 501 Slaters Ln #1407 were built around 1970. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Residents at Old Town Alexandria enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Old Town Alexandria.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22314?
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
Contact Julie N.
today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. For all things real estate, call me at (703) 765 0300. Nesbitt Realty wants you to find the right home at the right time.