Do you know Julie? Julie Nesbitt is a full-time licensed real estate adviser specializing condos in 22304 in Alexandria. 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #719 is a delightful condominium, but it's not for every buyer.
Let's take a moment to learn your desires so that you can realistically settle whether
buying a mid 20th-century condo in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
- How many baths do you need? 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #719 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #719 has 0 half baths.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a place with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Greenhouse
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Greenhouse is electric.
Nesbitt Realty appreciate the opportunity to help you. It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22304?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||12 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||3 Active|
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22304
In Northern VA, a condo is a great option for first-time home buyers, those who relish convenience and for empty-nesters looking to downsize. Buying a condo is very similar to buying any other real estate, but there are a few things you’ll want to be mindful of. For example, before you buy, contact the condo board with the some questions. In the process, you’ll learn how responsive — and organized — its members are. You’ll also be alerted to potential problems with the property.
I’m as excited about your next home as you are. For real estate in the City of Alexandria, contact me, Stuart Nesbitt, at (703)765-0300.