- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Forty Six Hundred is 931.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 4600 Duke St #830 is a 1-bedroom condo.
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Will Nesbitt. I'm a full-time real estate pro specializing homes in The City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #830 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular modest 1-bedroom condo in 22304 in Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. My objective with this blog post is to help you learn your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.