My name is Julie Nesbitt. My goal is to be the best Realtor I can by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 301 N Beauregard St #1613 is a wonderful condo, but it's not for every buyer.
My desire in this article is to help you think through your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in The City of Alexandria. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22312. I'll mention just a few of your many options:
- Do public schools matter to you? 301 N Beauregard St #1613 is served by William Ramsay Elementary School and .
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like small condos, you'll love the community around The Fountains.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in The Fountains? Here's what has Recently sold at The Fountains.
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your condominium needs. I am dedicated to results. My dream is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you.