I'd like to introduce you to Alan Clerinx.
I like 801 N Pitt St N #202. This condo at Port Royal Condominium in 22314 looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Alan is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
Let's hesitate to find out your requirements so that you can realistically work out if buying a $215,000 0-bedroom condo in Alexandria is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the area, like 801 N Pitt St N #202 or do you prefer the least expensive condo like 801 N Pitt St #618.
- What style of home do you prefer? If you like small condos, you'll love the community around Port Royal Condominium.
- Do public schools matter to you? 801 N Pitt St N #202 is served by Jefferson-Houston Elementary School and .
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria
|1 BR||16 Active|
|2 BR||18 Active|
|3 BR||1 Active|
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22314?
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||4 Active|