Hello, I'm Will Nesbitt! I'm a local real estate agent specializing homes in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. I believe 4600 Duke St #1029 is a very interesting condominium in 22304 . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
My goal in this blog post is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria. To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the section, like 4600 Duke St #1432 or do you prefer the least expensive place like 4600 Duke St #700.
- The highest priced condominium at Forty Six Hundred is listed for $319,000. Do you know if 4600 Duke St #1029 is a good value?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your condo needs. It would be my pleasure to help you achieve your real estate goals. Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than when I make my client happy.