I'd like to say that this condo in The City of Alexandria is a great purchase for $599,000 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
Julie Nesbitt's goal in this article is to help you determine your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314. Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do public schools matter to you? 2050 Jamieson Ave #1203 is served by and .
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at The Jamieson
- The highest priced condo at The Jamieson is listed for $600,000. Do you know if 2050 Jamieson Ave #1203 is a good value?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at The Jamieson is natural gas.
Where Can I Find Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Falls Church||2 Active|