I'm Nesbitt Realty. I am a full-time, dilligent licensed real estate adviser. I work hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria.
801 N Pitt St #904 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this condo, or any particular condominium in Alexandria or Port Royal. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
Let's slow down to sort through your desires so that you can realistically resolve if buying a 1-bedroom Contemporary-style condominium in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it?
Can you afford $343,500? Or is your budget closer to $293,500? If you can afford $393,500, should you pay $393,500?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How many baths do you need? 801 N Pitt St #904 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 801 N Pitt St #904 has 0 half baths.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condominiums have sold for in Port Royal? Here's what has Recently sold at Port Royal.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
I'll appreciate the opportunity to help you organize your priorities. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.