Recommended Home in 4600 Duke$255,000 || Condo At 4600 Duke || 22304
Is A Condo Right For You?People choose condominium life for a number of reasons. Some condos are less expensive than a traditional single-family house. Additionally, many condos have added amenities and facilities which an individual cannot afford on his own. Most condominiums have amenities you won’t find on a similarly priced single family residence. For example, a typical condo has (at minimum) a pool, a work-out room, and party room. A similarly priced house would not enjoy these amenities. Another benefit of condo living is that owners share in the burden of maintenance and lawn care. This means that some of the exterior maintenance and lawn care is provided by the condo association and the expense of that care is part of your monthly condo fee. Many older condos have utilities included in the price of the condo fee. In new condos it is more typical to share the cost of water, but individually pay for other utilities. Condo life in some ways is simpler for active lifestyles. Many condo owners choose condo life because they love life and they don’t want to be bogged down with maintaining a lawn or cleaning gutters. A condo owner can walk out the back door and enjoy a dip in the pool while the other guy is spending time writing checks to pay his utilities.
2 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 1,141 sqft
Added: 03/23/21, Last Updated: 03/24/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX257390
Subdivision: 4600 Duke<!--
List Price: 255000.00-->
- Condos at 4600 Duke are 54 years old and were built in 1967.
- Residents of 4600 Duke enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- 4600 Duke St #1303 is the most expensive property for sale at 4600 Duke and 4600 Duke St #508 is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- The most common cooling system at 4600 Duke is central a/c.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 15 days.