I am a terrific Realtor. I work hard every day in and around 22304 in Alexandria, Virginia. There's a lot I like about this condominium in 22304 in the City of Alexandria . But is it the right home for you?
I'd love to show you how I can organize your priorities and then put my experience to work. My expectation is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you.
Let's hesitate to find out your desires so that you can realistically conclude whether
buying a 1-bedroom place in Alexandria is for you. There are so many questions to ask yourself. I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a area with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Watergate At Landmark
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Watergate At Landmark is natural gas.
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?