Are you thinking of a dwelling selling for place of residence at 2451 Midtown Ave #1223 Alexandria VA. This slate of homes starts with a 805 sqft. residence with 1 full baths and 0 half baths.
- The median age of places in Midtown Alexandria Station is 14 years of age.
- If you use Nesbitt Realty as your property hunter agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you About $1,128 at closing.
- The neighborhood is served by Cameron Elementary School, and Edison High School.
- The condos in this section are brick contemporarys with an average of 879 sqft of living space.
- The subject property has been selling 4 days, but the average days on the market in this place is 72
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the place. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Move-in ready 1BR at Midtown on the 12th floor with expansive views. Freshly painted and new wide-plank hardwood throughout! Granite and stainless steel kitchen with European soft-closing cabinets. 1 garage parking space included (G3-63) … [Read more]