I'm a local agent specializing condos in 22314.
I think 400 Madison St #1003 is a very interestingcondominium in The City of Alexandria . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
Let's slow down to determine your concerns so that you can realistically conclude if
buying a tiny condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314. It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Old Town Alexandria offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the neighborhood, like 111 Prince St or do you prefer the least expensive condo like 1517 King.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Old Town Alexandria is 1,419.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
We have experience working Northern Virginia and can save you thousands on your purchase. I'd love to chat about your condo priorities. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate hopes in Alexandria. We’re here when you need us. Our real estate agents love to help clients achieve their real estate goals!