I am Nesbitt Realty.
There's a lot I like about this condo in 22304 . But is it the right home for you?
I'd like to take a moment to help you to learn exactly what your choices are on your unit acquisition in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. You have a lot of condominium options in Alexandria. Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Homes around 309 Yoakum Pkwy #411 were built around 1975. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- What style of unit do you prefer? If you like small units, you'll love the neighborhood around Watergate At Landmark.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Watergate At Landmark is 1,231.
Carefully review the Condo Association Fees First
Make sure that you know what exactly is included in your condo purchase. What amenities are included in the condo fees to make the condo right for the price? Or, on the other hand, are you going to end up paying for benefits you don’t need? In addition, ask if there is any insurance included. Different condo associations may charge the same amount per month, but one may include some incidental insurance while others may require hefty fees for amenities you may not really need or want. Finally, check the condo association meetings and/or any printed bulletins that result from them. Look for any past or developing issues that you need to take into account.
Our real estate agents appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Thanks for considering us to get the job done. Do you like working with small family-businesses? Then you’ll love working with a Nesbitt Realty agent.