The hope of Andrew Patton
is to be the best real estate agent possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 2181 Jamieson Ave #610-611 is a wonderful residence, but it's not for every buyer.
Andrew's dream in this post is to help you think through your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314.
Have you thought about:
- Do you need a garage? Almost one quarter of the condominiums in this condo community have a garage.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this place is forced air.
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from Carlyle Towers.
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like smaller units, you'll love the area around Carlyle Towers.
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.
What Subdivisions In 22314 Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate desires in Alexandria.