- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Watergate At Landmark
- Do you need a garage? Almost one quarter of the units in this condo community have a garage.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Watergate At Landmark is electric.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you want the most expensive unit in the area, like 203 Yoakum Pkwy #1526 or do you prefer the least expensive abode like 205 Yoakum Pkwy #301.
I appreciate you and would be honored to be your real estate professional. 205 Yoakum Pkwy #1505 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular $279,900 condominium in Alexandria. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client. Let's take a moment to sort through your requirements so that you can realistically determine whether buying a mid 20th-century condominium in Alexandria is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. What do you know about Watergate At Landmark? Did you know that 203 Yoakum Pkwy #1526 has the highest priced condominium in the neighborhood? Do you know that 205 Yoakum Pkwy #301 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.