- The median age of homes in Midtown Alexandria Station is 14 years of age.
- If you use Nesbitt Realty as your shopper agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you About $1,193 at closing.
- 2451 Midtown Ave #921 is on the market for $324,950.
- Properties in this enclave were built around 2007.
- The section is served by Cameron Elementary School, and Edison High School.
Welcome to 2451 Midtown Avenue, #921. This amazing 1-bedroom condo in desirable Midtown Alexandria Station is move-in ready and has a fantastic location directly across the street from the Huntington Metro! Your car will stay pristine nestled … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|Watergate At Landmark||7 Active|
|Midtown Alexandria Station||5 Active|
|Woodlawn Mews||1 Active|
|Harbor Terrace||1 Active|
|Victoria Crossings||1 Active|
|Condos At Carlyle Square||1 Active|
|Port Royal Condominium||1 Active|
|Eton Square||1 Active|
|The Plaza||1 Active|
|Auburn Village||1 Active|
|Seminary Walk||1 Active|
|Seminary Hills||1 Active|
|Bolling Brook Towers||1 Active|
|Wapleton Condominium||1 Active|