I'd like to introduce you to Nesbitt Realty.
301 N Beauregard St #511 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this condo, or any particular condo in 22312. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
Let's hesitate to find out your requirements so that you can realistically study if
purchasing a mid 20th-century 1-bedroom unit in 22312 is for you. There are so many questions to ask yourself. A few of your options include:
- The highest priced unit at The Fountains is listed for $260,000. Do you know if 301 N Beauregard St #511 is a good value?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condominiums have sold for in The Fountains? Here's what has Recently sold at The Fountains.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Homes around 301 N Beauregard St #511 were built around 1968. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condominium?
- Do public schools matter to you? 301 N Beauregard St #511 is served by William Ramsay Elementary School and .
It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams in Alexandria.
Where Can I Find Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Falls Church||14 Active|
Our real estate agents appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Thanks for considering us to get the job done.