- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in 4600 Duke? Here's what has Recently sold at 4600 Duke.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you need a garage? None of the places in this condominium community have a garage.
I'm a local real estate professional specializing homes in 22304. I like 4600 Duke St #1217. This unit in the City of Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. My goal as a Realtor is to help you conclude your needs and wants, so that we can identify your dream home. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.