I'm a local real estate professional specializing homes in 22304. I like 4600 Duke St #1217. This unit in the City of Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My goal as a Realtor is to help you conclude your needs and wants, so that we can identify your dream home. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in 4600 Duke? Here's what has Recently sold at 4600 Duke.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you need a garage? None of the places in this condominium community have a garage.
Contact me today to discuss your abode needs and wants list. Your satisfaction is my target.
This is just the start of an important discussion that leads to you finding the best unit for you. It is my greatest ambition to provide you the highest level of service I can.