Nesbitt Realty is a bright Realtor working every day in and around Alexandria, Virginia. I think 4600 Duke St #1122 is a very interestingcondo in the City of Alexandria . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
My goal in this weblog is to help you organize your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at 4600 Duke is instant hot water.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront unit?
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at 4600 Duke offer additional benefits from this community..
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in 4600 Duke is 1,104.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at 4600 Duke
Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||3 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||3 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||40 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||10 Active|
Although most modern condominium buildings are built with a fair amount of insulation, there is still the real possibility of neighbors in a condo hearing music, television, conversation or other noises emanating from a neighbor’s condo on a regular basis. This is due to the close proximity of the condos to each other as well as the common practice of having at least one shared wall among neighbors in an apartment complex. Condos should be aware of this and make an effort to avoid noises which will likely be heard through the walls during nights or early in the morning when others are likely to be sleeping.