My name is Julie Nesbitt. I'm a local real estate agent and I work hard everyday in and around units in 22311 in Fairfax County.
3710 N Rosser St #204 is an amazing condo in 22311 in Fairfax County, but it's not for every buyer.
Let's pause to settle your requirements so that you can realistically decide if buying a $149,900 1-bedroom 1-baths unit/flats-style condominium in Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you're only interested in 22311.
To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near Westbriar Condominiums.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 3710 N Rosser St #204 is a 1-bedroom unit.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Homes around 3710 N Rosser St #204 were built around 1965. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condominium?
- Do you need a handicap accessible unit? Do you like steps?
About Condos In General
While some condominiums are located in large multi-unit buildings, others may be detached form each other and be located in a gated or planned community. Some condominiums may be located in resort or vacation destinations. Besides total cost of the property, you should also inquire as to the annual homeowners association costs. These fees are usually charged in order to pay for the upkeep and maintenance of the common areas. Owning a condominium can be one of the largest investments you make, so make sure that the one you choose can accommodate your specific needs. Purchasing a condominium can be a great way to buy a property in the location you really want with all the amenities you seek.
How can we help achieve your real estate goals? Speak to an agent today to find out how.