- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near Westbriar Condominiums.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 3710 N Rosser St #204 is a 1-bedroom unit.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Homes around 3710 N Rosser St #204 were built around 1965. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condominium?
- Do you need a handicap accessible unit? Do you like steps?
My name is Julie Nesbitt. I'm a local real estate agent and I work hard everyday in and around units in 22311 in Fairfax County. 3710 N Rosser St #204 is an amazing condo in 22311 in Fairfax County, but it's not for every buyer. Let's pause to settle your requirements so that you can realistically decide if buying a $149,900 1-bedroom 1-baths unit/flats-style condominium in Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you're only interested in 22311. To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.