- Do you need a handicap accessible place of residence? Do you like steps?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the neighborhood, like 2500 N van Dorn St #821 or do you prefer the least expensive unit like 2500 N van Dorn St #1516.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Residents at Park Place enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- The highest priced home at Park Place is listed for $239,900. Do you know if 2500 N van Dorn St #1516 is a good value?
I'd like to introduce you to Alan Clerinx. Alan Clerinx is a local real estate professional specializing homes in Alexandria. 2500 N van Dorn St #1516 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you. I'd like to slow down to help you resolve exactly what your dreams are on your purchase. There are so many questions to ask yourself. I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through: