I'd like to introduce you to Alan Clerinx. Alan Clerinx is a local real estate professional specializing homes in Alexandria.
2500 N van Dorn St #1516 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
I'd like to slow down to help you resolve exactly what your dreams are on your purchase. There are so many questions to ask yourself.
I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:
- Do you need a handicap accessible place of residence? Do you like steps?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the neighborhood, like 2500 N van Dorn St #821 or do you prefer the least expensive unit like 2500 N van Dorn St #1516.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Residents at Park Place enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- The highest priced home at Park Place is listed for $239,900. Do you know if 2500 N van Dorn St #1516 is a good value?
If you’d prefer to work with a family-run business, contact Nesbitt Realty. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.
Do you want to sell your property?
If you want to sell your home, Nesbitt Realty can help you reach your goal. Our Realtors are experienced and familiar with the real estate market in Northern Virginia. A Realtor can help you determine the best listing price for your property. We know how to market your home to get the best price as quickly as possibly. Nesbitt Realty knows how the home selling process works, so we are ready to assist you every step of the way. Nesbitt Realty has access to the MRIS (our local multiple listing service). MRIS is the MLS database that agents use to find homes for sale in the area. Our agent will add your property to it. Working with a Realtor will make the home selling process run smoothly and much simpler than if you attempt to do it on your own. We’re a local family-run business and we appreciate the opportunity to serve your needs.