Nesbitt Realty is a veritable ace on homes In 22303 in Fairfax County.
If you're considering investing $384,999 in Alexandria, Virginia, it only makes sense to look at 2451 Midtown Ave #805. This unit is a 2 bedroom with 1,048 sqft of living space.
- 2451 Midtown Ave #805 is located at Midtown Alexandria Station in the 22303 ZIP code.
- The subject property has been listed for sale 4 days, but the average days on the market in this place is 60
- If you use Nesbitt Realty as your home hunter agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you Circa $1,607 at closing.
- The properties in this section are brick contemporarys with an average of 994 sqft of living space.
- The median age of residences in Midtown Alexandria Station is 13 years of age.
- The neighborhood is served by Cameron Elementary School, and Edison High School.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the purchaser at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Welcome Home to the Luxe Life! Unit 805 is your own private oasis with 1,048sq ft that lives large! This unit has an amazing Home Office Space with French Doors, great closet and built-ins, or take the metro across the street to the Office when … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
Nesbitt Realty's Suggestions For Purchasers
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty. Nesbitt Realty reminds clients, “Think about the long haul. Not just your immediate needs.” Will this unit suit your purposes next year, five years from now? If you're moving in the next 3 to 5 years, how easy will it be to market this home.