- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you need a garage? One half of the condominiums in this home community have a garage.
- The highest priced condominium at Northampton Place is listed for $408,900. Do you know if 3101 N Hampton Dr #1304 is a good value?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is central.
- How many baths do you need? 3101 N Hampton Dr #1304 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 3101 N Hampton Dr #1304 has 0 half baths.
If you don't know me, my name is Alan Clerinx. I am a full-time, terrific agent. I work hard every day in and around Alexandria, Virginia. I see a lot to like about 3101 N Hampton Dr #1304 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing 2-bedroom 2-baths condo in the City of Alexandria, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA. My hope in this brief essay is to help you decide your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. I'll mention just a few of your many options: