I love my job. I love being a hard-working Realtor and I'd love to help you find your next home. 501 Slaters Ln #906 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular property in Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
My goal in this real estate brief is to help you organize your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? Can you afford $329,900? Or is your budget closer to $279,900? If you can afford $379,900, should you pay $379,900?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Do public schools matter to you? 501 Slaters Ln #906 is served by and .
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in North Old Town is 840.
- How many baths do you need? 501 Slaters Ln #906 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 501 Slaters Ln #906 has 0 half baths.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your condo's priorities. Your satisfaction is my target.