Julie Nesbitt is a local Realtor specializing condos in Northern Virginia. 250 S Reynolds St #1109 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular 1-bedroom Unit/Flat-style condominium in the City of Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
My hope in this commentary is to help you resolve your concerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria, Virginia. You have a lot of condominium options in Alexandria.
A few of your options include:
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is central.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Templeton of Alexandria is natural gas.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||3 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||4 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||31 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||17 Active|
Where Can I Find Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Falls Church||28 Active|
Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate.
Do you like working with small family-businesses? Then you’ll love working with a Nesbitt Realty agent.