If you don't know me, my name is Nesbitt Realty. There's a lot I like about this condo in the City of Alexandria . But is it the right home for you?
Contact us today to discuss your needs and wants list. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.
Let's slow down to decide your preferences so that you can realistically decide if
buying a Contemporary condominium in 22314 is for you. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314. What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Port Royal is natural gas.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Port Royal is 785.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Port Royal.
- Do you need a garage? None of the homes in this residence community have a garage.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what homes have sold for in Port Royal? Here's what has Recently sold at Port Royal.
Review your docs
Ultimately, you’ll want review your condo documents, charter and by-laws to determine exactly how your condo association interprets its domain. Rest assured, a condo owner will have more to maintain than a renter, but significantly less responsibility than the owner of a single family residence or townhouse.