1225 Martha Custis Dr #216 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it’s not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular 1-bedroom Traditional-style condo in 22302 in Alexandria. It’s more important to me that you do what’s right for you.
Let’stake a moment to determine your preferences so that you can realistically work out if purchasing a $265,000 Traditional-style condo in 22302 is for you. Of the top of your head, what’s most important to you?
In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren’t a big concern for you.
- Homes around 1225 Martha Custis Dr #216 were built around 1980. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built abode?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the enclave, like 1225 Martha Custis Dr #716 or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 1225 Martha Custis Dr #216.
- What style of unit do you prefer? If you like units, you’ll love the section around Parkeast.
Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.
Do you like working with small family-businesses? Then you’ll love working with a Nesbitt Realty agent. Our real estate agents are dedicated to excellence and are required to continue their education after licensing.